Love Hate Inu Scores a $6.8 Million Hit as DOGE and SHIB Experience a Week of Decline.

Love Hate Inu, an emerging meme cryptocurrency, combines the appeal of meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu with the functionality of a software-based voting mechanism that rewards users. Love Hate Inu’s innovative Vote 2 Earn platform has raised over $6.8 million in presale, thanks to blockchain transparency, tamper-proofing, and virality via engaging online communities in public debates. The vote to get paid method also does away with survey respondents receiving no rewards for their efforts. A variety of digital and non-digital goods are awarded to both brands and individuals directly involved in polls, and the token can be staked by users for at least 30 days to be part of Love Hate Inu polls. The $LHINU token has a maximum deflationary supply of 100 billion tokens but sees 90% of the total supply being offered in presale, with the remaining 10% allocated to vote-to-earn incentives, development, and marketing. The $LHINU token is available for purchase in Stage 7 of presale at $0.000135 per token using either ETH or USDT before the price increases by 7.4% to $0.000145 in the final stage. Carl Dawkins, Love Hate Inu’s CEO and an advisor to the UK All-Party Parliamentary Group on Crypto and Digital Assets, predicts $LHINU’s token presale will surpass its hard cap of $10 million. Love Hate Inu’s multipurpose ecosystem has an appealing interface, poll proposal submissions, and management dashboard, enabling both staking and voting.

Read the complete article

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

Niels I have been passionate about dogecoin since 2019, and have since become an avid follower and advocate of the cryptocurrency. I keep a close eye on the Dogecoin market and trends, and I'm always up-to-date with the latest news and developments. As a true believer in the potential of dogecoin, I am excited to be a part of the growing community and I'm eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. When not busy with dogecoin, I enjoy golf, and I can often be found on the golf course.

You Might Be Interested In


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This is default text for notification bar