Launch of Inu Results in Love and Hate 10x Increase

Love Hate Inu, the world’s first vote-to-earn cryptocurrency, raised approximately $8.4 million during its successful presale. The platform allows users to vote on current events and be paid for their thoughts, with the voting process fair, transparent, and safe due to blockchain technology. Users must stake their LHINU tokens to be eligible to vote and create custom polls, in exchange for prizes. The platform also enables interested parties to propose new poll ideas. Love Hate Inu plans to list on the decentralized exchange Uniswap and conduct polls on governance issues. While entering a competitive market of meme coins, such as Shiba Inu and Dogecoin, Love Hate Inu aims to champion the unique Vote-2-Earn (V2E) tool, which combines meme currency tokennomics with blockchain-based voting. The platform’s potential to shake up the $3.2 billion online survey industry has contributed to its successful presale, with 90% of LHINU token supply sold during the presale period, and the remaining 10% set aside for community awards and liquidity.

Read the complete article

(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

Niels I have been passionate about dogecoin since 2019, and have since become an avid follower and advocate of the cryptocurrency. I keep a close eye on the Dogecoin market and trends, and I'm always up-to-date with the latest news and developments. As a true believer in the potential of dogecoin, I am excited to be a part of the growing community and I'm eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. When not busy with dogecoin, I enjoy golf, and I can often be found on the golf course.

You Might Be Interested In


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This is default text for notification bar