Is “Love Hate Inu” the Next Shiba Inu Coin? – A Review of Crypto Zeus’ Latest Presale

Love Hate Inu is a meme coin aiming to build a large crypto community through social media engagement and a voting system based on blockchain technology. Users can stake their LHINU tokens to participate in polls and earn tokens for voting over time. The community decides which polls to create, and users have the potential to earn cryptocurrency through voting and social engagement. The Love Hate Inu supply will be sold in a presale for 90% of the total amount, with the remaining 10% set aside for liquidity listing fees and community rewards. The presale has already raised more than $850k, with the token’s price increasing from $0.000085 to $0.00009 during the second phase of the presale. The project’s success is attributed to the reduced token price and the community having a legitimate vested stake in its success. Investors who act quickly to obtain LHINU tokens before the presale ends are expected to make significant gains. Love Hate Inu is becoming increasingly popular in the meme coin industry and has gained overwhelming support since its initial launch.

Read the complete article

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

Niels I have been passionate about dogecoin since 2019, and have since become an avid follower and advocate of the cryptocurrency. I keep a close eye on the Dogecoin market and trends, and I'm always up-to-date with the latest news and developments. As a true believer in the potential of dogecoin, I am excited to be a part of the growing community and I'm eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. When not busy with dogecoin, I enjoy golf, and I can often be found on the golf course.

You Might Be Interested In


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This is default text for notification bar