Dogecoin Does it Again: Heads Down for the 2nd Straight Day
The Hourly View for Dogecoin
- At the time of this writing, DOGE’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Dogecoin has now gone down 8 of the past 10 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Dogecoin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dogecoin
- At the time of this writing, DOGE’s price is down $0 (-3.15%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Dogecoin has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on DOGE; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DOGE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DOGE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dogecoin.
The Latest From DOGE’s Blockchain
- DOGE’s daily large transaction count now stands at 620.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DOGE’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 115118.5037 and 6971720.9587.
- DOGE has a daily transaction count of 30885, down 5.87% from its value day prior.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)