Coinbase Executive Hacks ChatGPT to Predict Bitcoin Price in 2035

Conor Grogan, the head of business operations at Coinbase’s COIN, has claimed to have discovered a “jailbreak” for artificial intelligence (AI) tool ChatGPT, which allows it to calculate the probability of bizarre cryptocurrency price scenarios. Grogan shared a screenshot of the tool’s results on Twitter, showing that ChatGPT stated there was a 15% chance that Bitcoin would “fade to irrelevancy” by 2035. Ethereum was given a 20% chance of becoming irrelevant, with Litecoin and Dogecoin given probabilities of 35% and 45%, respectively, of approaching near-zero price levels by 2035. Grogan tested this prompt over 100 times and found that the results were very consistent, with a standard deviation of less than 10% in most cases.

Earlier in March, Grogan revealed on Twitter that the latest iteration of ChatGPT could spot security vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts and provide an outline to exploit faulty contracts. ChatGPT is an AI language model created by OpenAI and is used for natural language processing. The discovery of this “jailbreak” could have significant implications for cryptocurrency traders, as it allows for the prediction of low-probability and high-impact scenarios.

At the time of writing, Bitcoin was trading at $28,488, down 2.99% in the last 24 hours. While Grogan’s discovery highlights the potential dangers of AI when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and investment, it also demonstrates the growing sophistication of machine learning and natural language processing in the field. As more traders and investors turn to AI tools for insights, the question of how to regulate and manage these technologies becomes increasingly important.

Read the complete article

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

Niels I have been passionate about dogecoin since 2019, and have since become an avid follower and advocate of the cryptocurrency. I keep a close eye on the Dogecoin market and trends, and I'm always up-to-date with the latest news and developments. As a true believer in the potential of dogecoin, I am excited to be a part of the growing community and I'm eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. When not busy with dogecoin, I enjoy golf, and I can often be found on the golf course.

You Might Be Interested In


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This is default text for notification bar