According to Crypto Analytics Firm IntoTheBlock, One Metric Shows Dogecoin’s Outperformance in the Altcoin Market

Dogecoin has delivered a strong performance relative to other altcoins, with at least 40% of holders remaining in profit and the last time 60% of Dogecoin holders were in the red being in 2015, according to blockchain analytics firm IntoTheBlock. While Litecoin has also performed well, holding some 52.89% of its holders above its trading price, its past data shows huge losses for holders of up to 85% – this happened in 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020 and, recently, 2022. IntoTheBlock warned investors of this trend, but said Litecoin’s recent performance was positive. Dogecoin is currently trading at $0.080 and Litecoin at $94.36. In similar news, the Wall Street Journal has reported that billionaire Shel Adelson has funded Grayscale’s third consecutive commercial, this time with a focus on Litecoin. The ad emphasizes that with a 35% drop in price, Litecoin is on sale.

Read the complete article

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

Niels I have been passionate about dogecoin since 2019, and have since become an avid follower and advocate of the cryptocurrency. I keep a close eye on the Dogecoin market and trends, and I'm always up-to-date with the latest news and developments. As a true believer in the potential of dogecoin, I am excited to be a part of the growing community and I'm eager to share my knowledge and experience with others. When not busy with dogecoin, I enjoy golf, and I can often be found on the golf course.

You Might Be Interested In


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This is default text for notification bar